November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving sampler

  • Today I completed the longest and hardest WOD of my life. It was called the Thanksgiving sampler. It took me a 1 hour 10 minutes 22 seconds. By the time I finished the Thanksgiving sampler WOD the next class was half way through their warm up. On one hand I was embarrassed. On the other hand I was proud that I didn't give up- which I was close to doing. Something very kind and supportive happened today. 6 of my fellow CrossFit'ers saw I was hurting pretty bad. They all gathered around me and finished the burpees with me at my place even though they had already finished theirs. It made me able to push much harder for longer. Not sure I could have finished without them.

  • For Time
  • 5 Rounds of:
  • 5 Pull-Ups
  • 10 Push-Ups
  • 15 Air Squats
  • Then, 4 Rounds of:
  • 8 Handstand Push-Ups
  • 15 Kettlebell Swings
  • Then, 3 Rounds of:
  • 15 Box Jumps
  • 15 Knees-to-Elbows
  • Then, 2 rounds of:
  • 20 Wall-Balls
  • 30 Sit-Ups
  • Then, 1 Round of:
  • 50 Burpees

No comments: