January 04, 2016

back from vacation

I did pretty well eating while out of town. I only over ate once at an all you can eat buffet at Circus Circus. FYI, they have the best corn dogs I've ever had in my life! I probably ate 6 of them!

I didn't work out once while on vacation. I just enjoyed my wife and kids. It was the best vacation I've had in my life. Life is grand!

6 minutes after I got home work called me in. I worked 2 sixteen hour shifts in 40 hours. I didn't have any food prepared to eat so I had to eat out of the vending machines for two days. That sucked.

I weighed in on Sunday at 310. Before I left on vacation I weighed 301.

Today was my first day back into the gym. I thought I'd feel out of rhythm and feel weak, but I felt great. I'm tapering. My big competition, The 2nd annual John Davis memorial weightlifting meet is next Saturday.

1 comment:

coach dion said...

I have a love hate relation with tapering...