February 08, 2013

day 4 on Garcinia Cambogia Extract

On Wednesday I purchased some Garcinia Cambogia Extract to help me lose some weight. I had to do something. I saw a picture of me taken during the Missile Man Duathlon last weekend and I was horrified. I knew I'd gained weight, but I didn't realize how big I'd become until I saw the picture of me racing last weekend. I posted a couple pictures (below) to show how horribly things have gone in regards to my weight and to show why I felt I needed to do something extreme.
 

Here is a picture of me shortly before I got ran over by a vehicle while cycling in late 2011:
 
 
 
This is me last weekend at the Missile Man duathlon, approximately 14 months after the accident:


Since Wednesday I've dropped my calories significantly and am only a little hungry, so Garcinia Cambogia extract works at controlling the appetite. FYI, iť doesn't work as well at controlling hunger as Saffron Extract Satiereal does, but the main reason I decided to try Garcinia Cambogia Extract wasn't because iť suppresses the appetite. I'm taking iť because its supposed to help prevent emotional eating by increasing the production of seritonine. Saffron Extract Santiereal didn't help with emotional eating at all, hopefully Garcinia Cambogia Extract will.

I usually only struggle with emotional eating on my days off of work or when I'm extremely tired. Since I started taking Garcinia Cambogia Extract I haven't had a day off and haven't had to work any double shifts. Until I do I won't have the opportunity to see if Garcinia Cambogia Extract works at preventing emotional eating. As soon as I find out if does or not I'll post iť here.

Since taking Garcinia Cambogia Extract I've noticed I feel much more rested when I wake up and I'm not needing to sleep as long. I'd read that sleeping better was one of the benefits to taking Garcinia Cambogia Extract. Apparently its true.

2 comments:

actor momma thrower said...

Please don't beat yourself up about the weight...you have been through something extraordinarily difficult.

You are taking steps every day toward what you want.
That is all that matters.

Podium quest said...

Thanks Mona