February 05, 2013

2012 Polar Bear triathlon race results (White Sands Missile Range NM) December

I had been having a hard time finding the results to the Polar Bear triathlon. It wasn't listed on The South West Challenge Series web page or anywhere else online that I could find. The Rd was nice enough to send me them so I thought I'd post the results here in case anyone else is trying to find them. Click on each page to view.
 
So far the Clydesdale open division points for the South West Challenge Series 3 races into the season are:
1st Michael Barrow 2 races/ 20 points
2nd T. Strasser 2 races/ 15 points
T-3rd C. Roehrman 1 race/ 9 points
T-3rd D. Wilson 1 race/ 9 points
T-5th E. Ytuarte 1 race/ 8 pts
T-5th Zapata 1 race/ 8 pts
T-5th Cody Hanson 1 race/ 8 pts
T-8th Greg Trujillo 1 race/ 7 points
T-8th John Barefield 1 race 7 points
 
 
 



No comments: