April 23, 2012

racing injury

I pulled my left quad during the bike portion of yesterday’s triathlon. I hate missing training time. This is only the 2nd time I've been injured because of triathlon training or racing. The last time was about 3 years ago, the injury was my left quad then also. My body is usually bullet proof, when I over train I've become sick, but not injured. The last time I pulled my quad I only had to take off 3 days. I'm hoping and praying for another quick recovery. My triathlon training is something that I have learned to rely on to keep my eating disorder under control; not being able to train is new and very disturbing to me. Falling off the diet wagon, losing control and gaining weight are my greatest fears. I'd be very grateful to any followers of Christ to pray for me to be able to stay abstinent from destructive overeating while I'm recovering.




Thanks for tuning in.

No comments: