February 23, 2012

My new commuter bike head light






I purchased a new head light for my comuter bike, my old one stopped working. It couldn't have happened at a worse time. We're hurting in the old pocket book right now, but my bike is how I get to and from work and I need to be seen by cars or risk being ran over again. I chose to buy a Nite Rider MiNewt Mini, which is a rechargeable 300 lumen LED light. Recharging is easy, I can plug it into the wall or my computer's USB port. I love it! That bad boy is brighter than a cars head light on high beam! No one can possibly miss seeing me on my ride home from work in the dark anymore!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I had that happen to me - light went out unexpectedly. It was dark, and there was nowhere to get a replacement. I had to take the bus home, since I don't like to ride w/o lights. Not so bad though - I have a folding bike, so I just took it on board with me.