July 06, 2011

Northern New Mexico wild life

Today while on a bike ride I saw a badger outside of Galisteo New Mexico. There was a coyote trying to kill the badger. He'd stalk it for awhile then the coyote would attack. There was blood on both sides of the badgers neck. I tried to take a picture of it but my phone has a pathetic camera. pWhen I approached the badger the coyote ran away, & the badger was REALLY angry. He kept growling, hissing, & he tried to charge me, so I figured the picture I took was poor, but it was going to have to be good enough. I had no desire to fight a badger mid bike ride.

I get to see the coolest things while cycling in New Mexico.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a cool experience. I love it when I get to see interesting things in nature. I always feel like God has tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Wait until you see this."