June 23, 2011

which Ironman for 2012?

My wife told me that ever since I started training from the book Ironfit my Ironman training has meshed well with our family life. She said if I could find an Iron that is during summer break she'd like it if whole family could go so that we could make it a family vacation. There were only 5 Iron distance triathlons that fit in that time frame. I showed her the list & told her she could pick where she wanted to go.

Ironman Texas, May
Lake Placid, July
IMCDA, July
Vineman, July
Mont-Tremblant, August

She chose the Vineman which is in California so that we could go to Disneyland after the race. So Vineman 2012 it is! Who else is in?

2 comments:

Brooks said...

Give me eight months and I'll let you know :) I wouldn't want you to have to stop during the race and revive me!

Rob Lovett said...

Dude, where's our Storrie Lake race report???