June 05, 2011

1st time at Cici's pizza & the Albuquerque century

Here's a picture of my youngest eating a brownie at Cici's pizza. He was so exited when I put it on his plate he screamed "yeeaa!" so loud the whole restaurant looked over. Good times! This was my kids 1st time to eat at Cici's. They really enjoyed it. I had water, lots of smiles, & is leaving Cici's with lots of great memories!

My wife took a cycling class last semester. She told me she wanted to do the Albuquerque century this weekend since she finished the year in great shape. She also told me she was going to leave me in the dust on the ride. I have to admit, I was a little worried. When I went to register I found out it was $165 a person to register. Needless to say we didn't end up doing the Albuquerque century. $165 per person? Crazy!

Instead on Saturday my wife & I went on a 16 mile bike ride on the Rio Grande bike trail. I'm grateful she took it easy on me. I'd of been a little embarrassed if I got smoked by someone who only had 8 weeks experience in a cycling class under her belt.

No comments: