May 27, 2010

May 22nd brick

On May 22nd I did a 4 mile run, then rode my bike into Alb. 65 miles total. I love this ride. It has great views and is a challenging course. Here are some of the pictures of this ride. I saw an aryan brotherhood compound. I took a picture (1st picture), someone from the compound saw me take it, they got into thier vehicle & followed me for a few miles before turning around. I was a bit nervous while they were following me to say the least. If you can see it, the symbol above thier gate is a lightning bolt inside of a zia sysmbol, that signifies the NM faction of the AB. Glad I didn't have a liscence plate or any way for them to identify me.


Today May 27th I taught my daughter to ride her bike w/out training wheels. This was her 2nd attempt. By the evenning she could ride around the block. She just needs help getting onto the seat and peddling the 1st few feet.

2 comments:

Big Clyde said...

A new cyclist! Yay! Give her my congrats, please.

Security News Media said...

Hello, I apologize for contacting you in this fashion, but I think you might be interested in submitting your site to my new sports directory…at thesportszone.org

I'm assuming comments are moderated so when I click submit this post won't automatically appear on site, if it does, I again apologize.