December 03, 2009

tough compatition

A couple years ago I raced in the 30-34 AG, I ended up winning first place in the South West Series AG that year. I figured I'd be going against the same people. There are a few more HIGH quality competitors in the 35-39 AG than I wasn't aware I'd be racing against this year. I'm still motivated to go out & show them what I'm made of, but I am in a state of awe over who I'll be racing against this season. Here's a few.

Browning, Robert L 1st place South West Series 09
Lugo, Alberto 2nd place South West Series 09
Gutierrez, Paul 3rd place South West Series 09
Trejtnar, Mark 4th place South West Series 09
James Webster (X-pro cyclist who is crazy fast)
Moseley, Clay. A pro level triathlete & local legend!
Tovar, Hector (Only person to beat Clay Mosely in a race last year)
Murray, Bobby
Armstrong, Michael

I looked over the last 3 years & the third place athlete took 3rd in the South West with the following year end points:
2009- 56 points. an averag of 7 points, or 4th place in each of 8 races
2008- 59 points.  an averag of 7.3 points per race, or a little less than 3rd place in each of 8 races
2007- 53 points.  an averag of 6.6 points per race, or a little less than 4th place in each of 8 races

1 comment:

Ulyana said...

Hi Cody! Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying my blog. I've been reading yours for a while now. Keep up the good work :)