October 05, 2009

re-evaluate

I'm readjusting my goal of getting to 180 pounds. I've decided I'm going to try to get to 200 & maintain it.

Seems every time I get to 200 pounds & I get to the point where I'm about to drop below it I fall off the wagon for 3 or 4 days & gain 5-9 pounds. I figure I need to think about the long term. It would be better for me to maintain 200 than to keep attempting to drop below it, fail, then become disheartened & gain all my weight back. So it looks like I'll be racing the 2010 triathlon season as a Clyd again. Once I feel comfortable about my ability to maintain 200 poundsfor awhile I'll try to start dropping again. Until then I'll do my best to dominate & terrorize the Clydesdale division.

Hey, keeps me from having to rename my blog:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cody...as long as you are able to reach a level of comfort with this challenge - that's all that matters. You may find that once you're able to maintian that weight...it'll be alil easier for you TO dip below that...one step at a time, yeah? I have some things I did to get, and stay, below, 200 that I'd be more than willing to share, if you're interested....

Mike said...

Sounds like a good idea. I think your body needs time to re-adjust to a lower weight ... and then you hit it with a bit of a loss again! ... good luck.