May 29, 2009

Bumper stickers


Back when my wife & I found out we were expecting baby #2 I owned a pick up truck I was in love with. I had to sell it because we couldn't fit all 4 of us in it. I was broken hearted, my wife made me feel better by telling me I could put any bumper stickers I wanted onto any of our future vehicles.

I really love bumper stickers. I express my loves, passions, & who I am on the back of my vehicles. My wife offered this because I started out with just a Clydesdale bumper sticker on the back of my truck. She had no idea how far I'd take it, but it's to late to back out now, a deals a deal. Now I have stickers with almost every distance triathlon I've completed. My wife is to the point she's asking I stop & add no new ones. But. I don't have plans to stop anytime soon;)

I'll also be adding an Xterra bumper sticker once I complete the Xterra triathlon I'm planning on in 2010. Who knows what's next! Right now I'm in the process of finding a Star Wars bumper sticker because I revel in my nerdiness:) Here are some of the Star Wars bumper stickers I've found so far. Just a few though....hehe.

I'm not sure if posting via my phone will allow the uploading of pictures onto my blog. If so, this is a picture of my triathlon machine thus far.... Ok ok, it's a minivan. But it sounds more dignified to call it a triathlon machine.

1. "My other car is a Podracer"
2. "My son and my money go to the Imperial Academy"
3. "My slave is a Mos Espa Elementary Honor Student"
4. "Honk if you love the Emperor"
5. "My Sith Apprentice kicked your Honor Students butt!"
6. "Guns don't kill people. Stormtroopers do."
7. "Boomers no killen outsiders; meccaneks do."
8. "My other podracer is a Rolls Royce."
9. "Poodoo Happens."
10. "Honk if the Force is with you."
11. "Midichlorian Baby On Board."
12. "My Padawan is an honor student at Coruscant Elementary."
13. "How's my driving? Call 1-800-JEDI-I-AM."
14. "I won the Mos Espa Boonta Eve pod race and all I got was this lousy bumper sticker!"
15. "NO WANNA WANGA MY BUTT!!!!"
16. "Impeach Windu"
17. "Sidious is coming - look busy"
18. "Honor Student at Yoda Grammar School, Am I"
19. "Lightsaber don't kill people. Sith do"
20. "Sidious and Maul 99"
21. "I'd rather be Bullseyeing Wamprats"
22. "I brake for Hutts"
23. "Get any closer and I'll flick half a Sith on your windshield."
24. "Horn Broken...Watch For Double Lightsaber."
25. "No Yoda No Peace..Know Yoda Know Peace."
26. "Have you hugged your Sith Lord today?"
27. SITH HAPPENS
28. This landspeeder protected by Blastech.
29. They can have my lightsaber when they pry it from my COLD DEAD HAND
30. Jedi On Board
31. If you can read this my hyperdrive is broken.
32. "Don't blame me, I voted for Chancellor Valorum"
33. "Look twice and save a life - speeder bikes are everywhere"
34. "Free Naboo"
35. "Chosen One on Board"
36. Hold on to your Republic credits boys, the Jedi shall rise again.
37. Bantha, it's what's for dinner.
38. Visit scenic Beggar's Canyon.
39. So many Ewoks, so few recipes.
40. Page's Commandos, when it absolutely has to be destroyed overnite.
41. Jedi On Board -great pick Obi-Wannabe
42. SITH HAPPENS
43. "There's always a bigger fish"
44. "Saber Mom"
45. "If you can read this, you are in tractor range."
46. Rogue Suadron: When you care enough to send the very best.
47. When the last B-wing is flown to the recycling center, the pilot will return to base
in a Y-WING!
48. No Hyperdrive.
49. This speeder protected by a Wookie. Touch at your own risk.
50. "Pardon my flying, I was just charging the weapons."
51. "Welcome to Mos Eisley. Now go home!"
52. "My child made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs."
53. "Blasters don't kill people nearly as well as proton torpedoes do."
54. "I'm a Star Wars fan honk if you", and then has a picture of R2-D2.
55. "Your focus determines your reality."
56. "Send a droid."
57. "Yousa follow me now, okeeday?"
58. Be mindful of the future...but not at the expense of the moment.
59. "My Master is a Toydarian Trader."
60. "Missing your ewok, try looking under my bumper."
61. "Proud parent of a S.I.T.H. graduate."
62. "Don't laugh, I've made a few 'special modifications'."
63. "Vader loves you."
64. "Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Sith Lord"
65. "Even Yoda would smack you in the head."
66. "I'd rather be podracing."
67. "Why yes, I am a Jedi Master."
68. My other car is a Millenium Falcon
69. "Save the gooberfish."
70. "Yoda is my copilot."
71. "Smuggling, it's not just a job, it's an adventure."
72. "The Sith will rise again."
73. "If you ain't a Dark Lord you ain't Sith"
74. "I break for Taco Bell, Pizza Hut or KFC"
75. "Darth for President"
76. "There ain't no good wars 'cept Star Wars"
77. "Fly Casual"
78. "Don't like my driving? Call 1-800-GOTO-HOTH"
79. "Kiss my Wookiee"
80. "My paycheck is the property of Kenner toys and Lucasfilm"
81. Pro-force
82. Don't like my driving? Talk to the Wookie!"
83. Daggobah or Bust!
84. "I'm not lost, I'm following the force"
85. "Road Rage: Another form of the Dark Side"
86. "I'd rather be flying my X-wing"
87. "Hang up and Drive: It could be a trick to trace your location!"
88. "Visualize using your identification code"
89. "Bad Hutt!- No Han!"
90. "Yoda/Mace: 2000"
91. "My Jedi Reflexes allow me to drive as fast I want"
92. "My Padawan learner out-dueled your sith aprentice."
93. ROGUE WILL- keep 'em coming.
94. Yoda loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an idiot.
95. Ask me about killing Woks for fun and profit.
96. I got a lightsabre for my wife. Good trade, huh?
97. The Maker created man. Blastech made them equal.
98. There are few personal problems that cannot be solved by suitable application of thermal detonators.
99. "Rebel Scum!"
100. "Wipe them out, ALL of them"
101. "Icky Icky Goo!"
102. "Be all you can be, in the Rebel Alliance"
103. "Have Light Sabre, Will Travel"
104. "The Force, Never leave home without it"
105. "Work is for people who aren't atuned to the Force"
106. "To Err is Human, To be perfect is Jedi"
107. "I gave up Star Wars, The Force, and the Jedi Code; the worst 15 minutes of my life"
108. "Will work for food, will beg for tickets to TPM"
109. "Yoda for Emperor"
110. "You don't need to see my identification."
111. I DON'T brake for ewoks!
112. "I waited 16 Years and all I got was this lousy bumper sticker."
113. "May not look like much on the outside, but she's got it where it counts"
114. I swerve and hit Ewoks at random.
115. My wife is a Sith Lord.
116. Darth Vader's breathing unit is in my air conditioner.
117. If the Sith would've won, we'd have had it made!
118. Officer, I'm not the driod you're looking for.
119. "I blew up the Death Star and all I got was this lousy medal"
120. "Quadinaros/Gonk 2000"
121. "You want this... don't you" (on the back of a Pinto)
122. "DSTR 113.8 SITH ROCK!!!"
123. Max Rebo Tour 99
124. Say NO to spice
125. When lightsabres are outlawed only outlaws will have lightsabres.
126. Jar Jar in trunk"
127. "TK421 has left the building"
128. "Ugnaught: The OTHER white meat"
129. "Follow me to Tashee Station"
130. It's 12 am do you know where your Padawan is?
131. I like Gungans. They taste like chicken."
132. "My other car is a Neubian."
133. "Maul: Half the man he used to be."
134. "Duct tape's like the force. It's Light on one side, dark on the other,
135. and it binds the galaxy together."
136. First Panel:
Obi-wan says to Luke: The force can have a powerful influence over the weak minded.
Second Panel:
Luke says: The force can have a powerful influence over the weak minded.
137. "My car may not look like much, but it's got it where it counts"
138. "I don't know where I'm going. The Force is guiding me."
139. Ewok, the other white meat
140. I miss the Emporer but my lightsaber skills are improving.
141. Pass or pass not there is no try.
142. Don't send a droid to do a Sith's job.
143. Keep honking, Darth Maul is getting a trace.
144. Keep honking, my blaster is recharging.
145. Always let the Wookie win.
146. My other ship is Slave 1.
147. My Jedi ancestor kicked your Sith ancestors butt.
148. Let the Wookie merge
149. Blaster Control means using your lightsaber.
150. Got Maul?
151. Yippee!
152. That's so wizard!
153. It's in good repair....except for the parts we need
154. Caution - in real life spinning is NOT a good trick
155. travelling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops kid
156. Clones are people two.
157. "feel Honk" if your a Jedi
158. Jedi: NO FEAR
159. Got Midichlorians?
160. Have you hugged your Padawan today?
161. Back Off! The Force is strong with this one.
162. Query: After eating, do Gungans need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
163. I'm the Trade Federation and I Vote
164. Pro-Sith, Pro-Jedi, Pro-Choice
165. Save the Gungans, Collect Them All
166. My Other Car Is An N-1 Starfighter
167. "would it help if I got out and pushed?"
168. A new car is my only hope (on the back of a beater)
169. A new car is your only hope (on the back of a Porche)
170. What a piece of junk!
171. Clear docking bay 327, my brakes are out!
172. Watto's Auto Parts "I have everything you need, I think"
173. caution! driver is as clumsy as he is stupid!
174. 21B or not 21B
175. "You don't need to see my identification"
176. "I proudly put George Lucas' kids through college"
177. cation driver actually going into asteroid field follow at own risk!
178. visualize world pieces!
179. Caution: Padawan Driver
180. Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic life form?
181. This is not the vehicle you're looking for.
182. I can go about my business.
183. Sorry. My hyperdrive is leaking.
184. Careful. My wingman is behind you.
185. If you hit me I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
186. Wimps drive single file to hide their numbers.
187. I'm altering the deal.
188. I will Not rely on negotiations.
189. I'm nice drivers
190. "Have you seena my chancecube?"
191. KEEP HONKING- I'm igniting my Lightsaber
192. Funny... I don't seem to remember owning a fuzzbuster before.
193. You will never see a more wretched drive of scum and villany. You must be cautious.
194. How could they be Clocking us if... they didn't... know we're coming?
195. Many donuts died to bring us this ticket.
196. A bad day watching Star Wars beats a good day at work.
197. I used a Jedi mind trick on the toll booth operator
198. My son and my money go to TPM
199. (Closeup of Maul) Honk if you're horny
200. How about "My other car was on Alderaan"
201. "Wookie on Board"
202. "If you cut me off, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"
203. Anyone can be a father, it takes (picture of Vader with a hand each on Leia and Luke)
to be bad
204. Let me tell you about TPM
205. I left my license in my podracer
206. See podracer; see podracer go fast; see cop
207. You tailgate closer then Sebulba
208. This car runs on midichlorianated gasoline
209. "It's Working!"
210. If you lived in a galaxy far, far away you'd be home now
211. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to accidents.
212. "Mos Espa or Bust"
213. "No R2 I said take us off autopilot!"
214. "Eopie another white meat"
215. How about a stuffed Gungan suction cupped to the window with a stupid saying (In Gungan) in a word baloon above its head.
216. "Tae wanna wanga, STUPID"
217. Save a Nerf... Eat a Ewok
218. MY speedometer measures in LIGHTYEARS.
219. If you can read this . . . my cloaking device is down.
220. I'd brake, but I don't know where they are. - Anakin
221. I'd brake, but I don't want to. - Sebulba
222. Sorry if I hit you. Nav computer miscalculation.
223. Fear the red light. - Maul
224. There's a mynock on your windshield.
225. Sorry. It was your destiny.
226. Driving brings out my dark side.
227. There are always 2 - driver and passenger.
228. Ooops . . . wrong button.
229. Cut me off and your journey towards the darkside will be complete.
230. Let the Wookiee drive.
231. Give money to a charitable cause. Buy Maul a toothbrush.
232. Excuse the swerving. I'm dodging a TIE.
233. This hunk o' junk is the fastest ship in the galaxy.
234. You use a map. I use a nav computer.
235. I don't need to watch the road. I use the force.
236. Save the Jedi.
237. The odds of successfully navigating the traffic are 3,783 (I don't remember the actual #) to 1.
238. Never tell me the odds.
239. It's always rush hour on Coruscant.
240. You're bantha fodder.
241. I can't shake'em!
242. I left my lightsaber in my other pair of pants.
243. Move along. Move along.
244. Follow me to the Jedi Temple
245. Follow me to Mos Espa
246. Follow me to Mos Eisley
247. Follow me to Hoth
248. Follow me to Naboo, but watch out for the locals
249. I believe in midichlorians
250. Look, I am your father
251. (On a catering truck) Stew or Stew not, there is no fry
252. My phantom dentist uses a maul
253. Anger have you - back off
254. Old Jedi don't die, they just fade away
255. I'm running out. Here's one more.
256. Back off or I'll flick a mynock on your windshield.
257. Avoid the Crowds- Vacation sunny Tatooine
258. Toshi Station : Your Place For Power Converters
259. Witness the power of this armed and full operational Pinto
260. No Blasters ! No Blasters !
261. Hoth or Bust
262. Would it help if I got out and pushed?
263. This is an armed and fully operational battlestation.
264. The sheilds are still up!!
265. Activating Hyperdrive
266. "Droids suck"
267. "Save the Huge Submarine Eating Fish"
268. "Be all that you can be: The Imperial Army needs *YOU*"
269. Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who tailgates me?
270. I don't think this Pinto is entirely stable...
271. Red Five, you may commence your run on the liquor store
272. I feel the good in you, let go of your hatred and let me merge
273. Switch off!!
274. " Don't worry, she'll hold together "
275. "I'd rather be on the Jedi Council Forums"
276. "Yoda my English teacher is"
277. The Jedi could use a little Vader
278. Uncle Owen: Hate you, hate Tatooine, am taking droids. - Luke
279. Star Wars: Y2K compliant for 22 years
280. Lost your Ewok? Look under my tires.
281. I like you, but I wouldn't want to see your midichlorians
282. "Bad Jedi. No lightsaber".
283. "Jar Jar Binks For President" (that will PO the crazies)
284. Obi Wan Kicks Butt"
285. "My Naboo Fighter Can Beat YOUR Naboo Fighter"
286. "Have You Practiced Your Jedi Today
287. "Become a Jedi, Travel the Universe"
288. Maybe it should read "Darth Maul Was Born Cosmetically Challenged
289. Horn broken. Watch forlightsaber.
290. When it absolutely, positively has to be obliterated overnight . . . Rogue Squadron.
291. Life is like Episode II, you never know what you're gonna get.
292. "You said the biggest problem in the universe is that no body drives safe"
293. "I'm a Toydarian, lights and signs don't work on me, only money!"
294. I was at the 1st annual Jedi Purge
295. My other car was on the Death Star.
296. The more Gungans I meet, the more I miss the Ewoks...
297. Palpatine is my Boss.
298. Cut offs lead to road rage; road rage leads to accidents; accidents lead to law suits.
299. A warning WILL do fine.
300. If you hit me I will become more rich than you can possibly imagine.
301. FEAR SITH
302. Friends don't let friends race Sebulba
303. You're full of Sith!!!
304. My other car is a STAP.
305. If you don't like my driving, stay out of the spacelanes!
306. Palpy/Vader '00
307. Mauls against Dead Darths
308. Vote Palpatine, it could save a life... YOURS.
309. I Survived the Jedi Purge and all I got was this lousy bumpersticker!!!
310. I honk for banthas!
311. Piece of Junk? - My car this is
312. Don't mock me, I have a turbolaser!
313. When 900 years old your car is, look as good it will not, hmm?
314. Confront me, you must. Then, only then, a driver will you be.
315. I find your lack of speed disturbing..
316. You came in that? You're braver than I thought!
317. Dont underestimate the power of my road rage!
318. My BOSS is a SITH
319. THE REBEL ALLIANCE: We kill more stormtroopers before 6am
than most people do all day!
320. Ski Hoth
321. Corellian Smugglers...Getting you what you need since before the Empire.
322. My other car was stolen by jawas.
323. Read my lips: "NO NEW GUNGANS"
324. Don't hit me... Jaba the Hutt is my Insurance Broker (and he won't understand)
325. This isn't the car that was speeding. Move along, move along.
326. If you can read this I'm charging my blaster.
327. "CAUTION: The force is with ME."
328. Reality, for people who've never seen Star Wars.
329. ~Do not meddel in the affairs of rancors for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
330. What a peice of junk!"
331. " I forgot how much I hate freeway travel."
332. "Were Doomed!
333. "It's not my fault! It's all yours."
334. " Proud owner of a rancor!"
335. " The odds of successfully navigating I-15(in Utah Anyway) are approximately 3720 to 1
336. " How Rude"
337. "Ever hear the Imperial March when you see cops like I do?"
338. "Gungans rule!"
339. "Loose your Sith Lord? Look under my tires."
340. "Loose your Battle Droid? Look in the Death Star's trash compactor."
341. "Loose your Droid army? Check the statis of the Control Ship
342. "I'm not driving fast, I'm podracing."
343. "Now THIS is podracing!"
344. "Honest podracers always finish last, IF they finish."
345. "I think I hit a Wookie back there."
346. "Anakin, I am your mother!"
347. "Real Sith pick their teeth with their lightsabers."
348. "Vacation Dagobah."
349. "Yavin or Bust."
350. "Storm troopers, they can't hit the broadside of a Bantha!"
351. "Your lucky I don't have force destruction."
352. "Cut me off and you will become bantha fodder"
353. "I wonder if you'd drive any better if that lightsaber was up your butt!!!"
354. "Piece of junk this car is"
355. "WARNING: Am driving without a restraining bolt"
356. "No, I don't like you either"
357. "Lost your stormtrooper? Check my tires!"
358. "My jedi knight beat up your sith lord"
359. "What's that red light? We just lost steering, kid"
360. "My Republic Credits and my Padawan go to Coursasant University"
361. "Team Tatooine"
362. "Run in boots in deep sand,
363. It builds character!
364. Jedi Temple Local 402"
365. "My other ship is owned by a Hutt."
366. "My son is The Chosen One at Padawan middle school."
367. Life is what gets in the way of Star Wars.
368. Destroyer Droids on board.
369. Have an Okey Day.
370. I brake for Destroyer Droids.
371. This car protected by droiddekas.
372. Take a womp rat to lunch.
373. Maul's Agains Dead Darth's"
374. "Piece of Junk? - My car this is "
375. "My boss is a Naboo senator"
376. "Palpatine/Vader '05"
377. "If you can read this you must be Sebulba"
378. "If you can read this you must be a Dug"
379. "Home is where you send the battle droids."
380. "Mindprobes: because a GOOD mind is a terrible thing to waste (needlessly)"
381. "Jedi are where you find them."
382. "My other saber is a SITH SPECIAL"
383. "What part of NO don't you understand.-Mace Windu"
384. "A Jedi is only as good as his lightsaber."
385. "Pod Racing ain't like Dusting Crops- Oh, sorry, yes it is!"
386. " It's Working It's Working!"
387. "eat my dust slimeball!"
388. I brake for gooberfish
389. Padawan Driving Student
390. The Force Works In Mysterious Ways
391. "practice random acts of the force"
392. "have you hugged your wookie today?"
393. "friends dont let friends laugh at jar-jar's jokes"
394. I'm not the squad leader, go follow someone else.
395. Poodoo happens
396. My other car is the Millenium Falcon
397. Feel the Force, Motha
398. 'If ever car drives off bridge, use Ewoks as life preserver.'
399. "You'll be careful?!?! HA! You'll be dead!!" Yoda For President
400. R2D2 For President
401. CAUTION: Blown Power Coupling
402. I'm Altering the Deal!
403. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of my Road Rage!
404. You've Been Well Trained My Aprentice--The Cops will be no match for you!
405. Sorry, It was the Will of the Force
406. Lets Try Spinning---That's a Neat Trick!
407. COMMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION!!
408. "Duel of the Fords"
409. "I'm not driving badly. I'm just letting go my conscious self and acting on instinct"
410. "Traveling the Interstate ain't like dusting crops, boy!"
411. "I made the Kessel run in five parsecs and all I got was this lousy bumpersticker"
412. "Judging from the amount of damage we've suffered, they must have been destroyed."
413. Your Lucky I don't have FORCE DESTUCTION!
414. I'd rather be in Star Wars.
415. Save Alderan! ooops too late,
416. Who's scruffy lookin'?
417. You drive in that? You're braver than I thought.
418. I'd break for Nerf Herders!
419. R U Crazy?
420. I wear yodajammies!
421. Curse my metal body I wasn't fast enough!
422. Do not defy the law Master,not again.
423. I know we're in trouble,just hang on!
424. You're a good driver, Solo, we hate to lose you.
425. A speeding ticket's not an easy thing to live with.
426. If my Star Destroyer is rockin, don't bother knockin'
427. I'm all out of Estrogen...and I have a lightsaber!
428. Even Jedi cannot live by Force alone.
429. This car does have it's moments, not many, bit it does have them.
430. You love that car, don't you?
431. Sith: Where do you want to die today?
432. Measa love yousa wife
433. Unless you going to fire 2 proton torpedos up my exhaust pipe. BACK OFF.
434. Wookies: And you think YOUR road rage is bad.
435. Yoda: Judge me by by driving do you?
436. At last we can reveal ourselves in the volvo.
437. You drive that thing? Your braver than I thought!
438. " and you thought they look bad... on the outside"
439. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good V8 kid..
440. "Im the only human who can drive...."
441. "You want to over take me dont you... I can feel the anger swelling in you now."
442. "You dont need to over take me now..."
443. ""I call for a vote of No-confidence on your driving."
444. Warning: Live hard Die jedi.
445. Tell those traffic lights we wish them to go green at once.
446. Join the army: Travel to Nabboo
447. Drive... Dont think..
448. Would it help if I got out and pushed?
449. Im dont think Volvo had Wookies in mind when they designed her Chewie

3 comments:

SgtBeesWife said...

I've found a pocket protector. Perhaps it is yours?

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Obsess much? ;-)

Unknown said...

Using stickers is a popular hobby now and you can find lots of great stuff including car stickers.Best Car Mats