February 11, 2009

A big announcement for the big 200th post

This year I had a wish list. Among other things I was hoping for a Rocket Aero helmet.

Not sure where the confusion came from. 3 babies in 3 years. Apparently the endurance I'm developing for Multisport can affect other areas of my life. At the Dr.'s office they said they know what causes that now..... Who knew?

We've made progress this time though. There's 4 more months between #2 & #3 than there was between #1 & #2. We may even make it to the 2 year mark between #3 & #4. But then again maybe not, I do find my wife quite irresistible.....I knew my coach shouldn't have given me so much time off after IMAZ.

Our house is much happier & more full of life with 2 babies than only one. I think 3 is going to be great. I'm excited.... and really grateful I'm not the one who has to go into labor for the third time in 3 years.

5 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....as the mom to four kids who are 3, 4, 5 and 6 I know the joys of so many little ones close together. It is hard and takes energy, but oh they enjoy one another soooooo much!

Chris said...

Wow Cody! Congratulations. Although I have to say that having #3 would scare the begeezes out of me. God bless your wife. Being a stay at home mom is THE toughest job on the planet. bar none!

Good luck my friend! :-) I hope that the next 9 months go smoothly.

Duane said...

Way to go! I knew you had it in you! Congrats!

Iron Eric said...

OMG. That is way cool Cody. Now you will have a triathlon team!!