April 20, 2008

A shirts eulogy: It will be greatly missed



I bought this shirt my Junior year of high school, back in 1993. It was sold by
the Moriarty high school basketball team to help raise funds for their
basketball program. It quickly became my favorite shirt & I wore it every
opportunity I got. My wife hated this shirt. Yet because of how supportive she
is, she handled it with the utmost care when it was time for it to be washed. As
you can see it had seen better days. I still wore it out in public up until a
couple years ago, it became so well used that I had to stop or risk a divorce;) At that point I started wearing it underneath my stab proof
vest at work at least once a week. As you can see from the picture it was doubtfull that it would make through another wash. If you have received this email I
have already said my goodbyes and it has been given its last respects. I hope
everyone can find the joy from a shirt that I had found in this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big boy pants, Cody. Big boy pants.