March 21, 2008

The greatest day

Yesterday I was a little down because I had to work another overtime, but I was missing my family very badly. So we decided to take the family to the park before I had to go in. It ended up being one of the best days of my life.
Pic 1Cody got to swing for the 1st time. He LOVED it. Nothing but smiles, which is adorable because he only has to teeth in the very front.

Pic 2. First time down the slide. He enjoyed It after the first time. The first one he wasn't so sure about.
2 to slide
My little monkey. Climbing a rock wall by herself at only 30 months old!
Last week he sat up for the first time by himself

2 comments:

Chris said...

Very, very cool Cody! No better way to spend the day for sure! I'm glad that you got some cool family time. It can make ALL the difference in your attitude when heading into a tough day at the office! :-)

Very cute kids too!!

Chris

Duane said...

Life is good with moments like those!