February 06, 2008

This just in....Breaking news. 100th post

This just in....Breaking news. 100th post reveals shocking (sort of) news!
Well peeps it's my 100th post. I've seen other bloggers do some really neat posts for their 100th. My favorite was Athena diaries Hyku. It just so happened that last night I made a decision w/ my 2008 multi-sport season. So announcing it will have to be the interesting thing I'm doing for my monumental 100th. I have decided to race the rest of the season as an age grouper. I won't be doing any more races as a Clydesdale (que music now). To be competitive at the 30-34 AG I really need to be racing at no more than 190 lbs. That's 20 more lbs I need to lose. That'll be 66 lbs lost since Nov. 102 lbs lost since I started this beautifull sport of triathlon. Weighing less than 190 would probably be better, but I want to be swift, not gaunt. I don't need to end up being Bubba's girl friend at work:)

My next race will be the Stealth duathlon. I think the Stealth will be one of my 2 best opportunities to get some decent points for the SW challenge series as a 30-34 age group. The other race I will probably get decent points at will be the GRADY WILLIAMS MEMORIAL FREEDOM DAYS TRIATHLON. I believe I'll get decent points at those 2 races because there are never many people who compete at those 2 events. Well, I can't believe I'm going to attempt this, but alas, I am. Wish me luck peeps, I'm going to need it. By the way, anyone know if Seth Wilkie aged up to 35 yet? Gosh I hope so.

4 comments:

Mile High Multisport said...

Cody: You are looker great and I can hear in your words and your thoughts that you have more belief in yourself. Keep up the great work. By The way, we all know you work in a prison. bubba needs some loving too. We just don't want to hear about it. Besides, all you guards do is watch the inmates eat eggs and play cards. then yell at them to dig a ditch and get back on the bus.

S. Baboo said...

Great job on the continued weight loss!

BTW, the Grady Williams does have smaller numbers but tough athletes show up there. Still, I bet you are getting fast!

SWTrigal said...

Dude-you look downright skinny! Lighter weight=faster..good job!

AmyPharmBunny said...

Hey skinny man! Thanks for the comment. You are doing such an awesome job! I won't recognize you next time I see you! Congrats, and keep up the great work!