January 24, 2008

Could it be true?

I wanted to weigh in this morning again in case being under 215 was some sort of wonderfull dream or unreality. 214.4. It IS a dream come true & it is reality. I'm so freaking excited! My wife told me last night I've lost so much weight it feels like she is having an affair:) I can't believe this has happened. Thanks S. Baboo for turning me onto Weight Wathers online for men. I'm finally starting to look like the person I've felt like my whole life. I used to look at myself in the mirror & think to myself "I don't know who that person is." Now I look & I think, "Hey, I recognize that prson! That's me. That's the Cody I've always known I was."

7 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulation on the weight loss and stick-to-itness! :-) You rock dude. I'm still amazed at your ability to work the hours that you do and still get your training in as well. Your wife must be a saint.

I'm thinking that I need to try weight watchers online!

Unknown said...

Cody,

Great job buddy! You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.

Now to see if it works for me too!!Thanks for the pointers.

Podium quest said...

She is a Saint Chris. She's one of the greatest gifts God could have ever of given me. I'm SO lucky.

The (IRON) Clyde said...

Awesome Man, just awesome, let's see some before and after's already.......

JB-from-EPT-Age-grouper said...

Congrats! Almost an age grouper Cody!!!!! I'll be waiting....!

JB-from-EPT-Age-grouper said...

Oh by the way send the SWCS schedule if you dont mind, when you have time that is!

Anonymous said...

cody, you are doing awesome! my comments on the weight watcher board were meant only in a supportive way. as someone who has traveled the road too by losing 70 pounds, I know the dedication it takes. I can't find the post where I commented on your intake, but it was in response to something you posted about your intake--maybe not in calories but in points. I apologize so much if I said it in the wrong spirit--sometimes posts on message boards come across like that. keep it up, you are doing great.