December 12, 2007

A cover up tattoo

When I was 18 I decided to get a tattoo. I didn't know exactly what i wanted so I browsed a book at a tattoo parlor until I picked one basically at random. There was no reason at all to go with that particular tattoo. It was Dizzy the devil. Dizzy was a cartoon character who was a baby devil but did good deeds. Once I became a Christian I began to hate that tattoo. This weekend I decided to cover it up with a cross. I felt it symbolic of the progression of my faith & change for the better once I accepted Christ. Here it is:




6 comments:

skoshi said...

Cody, that is quite the tattoo!

Anonymous said...

NICE WORK!!!

Chris said...

very nice work.

DeputyDawg said...

Very nice ink.

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

That's a hellava--oops, sorry--heckuva tat! Looks like it HURT!

Unknown said...

hello my friend happy to meet with you. I am from Indonesia, supporting good articles Gebyar Speedy Pekalongan
I want to let that in my country there is competition with the theme of the blog "Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia"
pleased to meet you