October 11, 2007

New supermarket technology

The new supermarket near my house has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and witness the scent of fresh hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more.

3 comments:

Wedgie said...

Found your blog from Michael Lovato's blog. Very funny stuff. Toilet paper, snakes... what more could you ask for in a triathlon blog?

skoshi said...

Cody, T had to explain this one to me! Now, I am rolling on the floor laughing. Thanks. Nice to have you on board again.

Mike said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog .... even if it was to get me worried that its just over 80 days to go! eeeek!!! Split my elbow open falling on a slippery step. Damn those non sporting injuries!!!