August 10, 2007

I got Tagged

Dread Pirate tagged me. I had no idea what that meant until today. I think Dread Pirate will be very disapointed. Outside of work I lead a very boring life.

Jobs I held
In high school:
grounds maintnance.

As an adult
Army reserves 8 years
Pet shop salesman 6 months
Hung drywall(contruction) 6 months
Correctonal officer 12 years

movies I can watch over and over:
The Bourne Supremacy
Good Will Hunting
Star Wars episode 4
Return to me
Pitch Black
The 13th warrior


My guilty pleasures
Any and all food!
triathlon
triathlon training
sweets
exessive amounts of coffee

Places I've lived
As a child:
Hobbs NM
Los Cruces NM
Soccorro NM
Truth or Consequences NM
Albuquerque NM
Cedar Crest NM
Tijeras NM
Lincoln Nebraska
New Orleans Louisiana
Atlanta Ga
Tarpon Springs Fla
Houston TX
Amarillo Tx.

As an adult
Albuquerque NM
Edgewood NM
Santa Fe NM
Since we moved so much as a child I really hate moving now as an adult. I'd rather get a vacectomy than move!

TV shows I enjoy
The biggest loser
The Ultimate Fighter (favorite all time!!!!)
Criminal minds
America's home videos

Favorite foods
Any kind of food. I love to eat.
sweet. I have a nasty sweet tooth!
Fried chicken
Beef jerky

Places I've been on vacation
As a child there was to many to count. My natural Father picked my up every summer and spring break to take me to new vacation places until I was 13. Traveled all across America as a child.

As an adult:
Juarez Mexico
Disneyland
Disney world
2 cruises
All of those except Juarez has been in the last 4 years with my wife. Boring I know. I'm quite the home body!

Body parts I've injured
Nose and cheek Reconstruction in 1999
IT band 2006
Stitches in forhead 1994
Stitches on chin 1994
That's it believe it or not.

Awards I've won:
1985 most improved student (did not deserve that one. I think they gave that one to me because it was the only one not handed out yet)
1986 Fla YAFL Champions
2nd place open division at the 7th annual Arizona's Brazilian Jue Jitsue tournament
Allot of Marathon, half-marathon, duathlon, and triathlon top 3 placings.
2006 SW Challenge series 2nd place Open Clydesdale Div

Nicknames
Codeman
Hanson(this is actually what most of my friends and Co-workers have called me for years. I rarely get called Cody anymore)

Nick names for my children:
Daughter:
Smelly Belly
Stinky
Stinker
Bell
Pincess
Pumpkin
Son:
Champ
Little Richy
& Son

Web sites I check daily
NM Outlaws!
SW Challenge series standings
Athlinks
Training peaks

Sports
Duathlon
Triathlon
Brazilian Jue Jitsue
Football
Kick Boxing not that great at this one. I do have a great hay maker and left hook, but I'm mainly a ground fighter. I'll trow a few bombs to get a quick KO or just to soften him up so I can take him to the ground easily. Then it's tap, snap, or nap! Meaning I plan on making him 1)tap out(means give up or Uncle) 2)snap: meaning I broke something of his, ie. leg, arm, wrist, neck etc., or 3)nap: meaning he got choked out and put to sleep(my personal favorite. I'm actually pretty good at getting people in chokes. Sometimes I even let go before they pass out:)

I'll tag couch potatoe to Ironman because his is my favorite blog
and one man to beat

1 comment:

S. Baboo said...

Man, you moved a lot as a kid just like me though a lot of the time we would live in on city but move multiple times in that city.