June 20, 2007

Gee, I wonder why our country's struggling?

America is taking God out of our country. It's not a coincident that our country is now struggling.

He isn't allowed in our schools any longer either, so it's no coincident that shootings, beatings, crime, and drugs are in our children's schools more now than ever.

I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation that will produce proper fruit. Mat 21:43

We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 5:1

The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.” Psalm 91 14-16

The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever. Psalm 121 7-8

4 comments:

Bigun said...

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition" - some ol' black and white movie...

you'll find that I sometimes attempt humor at the expense of an easier entry into heaven....

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

But whose god? Hindi? Buddha? There are millions of people all over the world who believe just as feverently in their god and would want equal time in public schools...it's better this way, trust me.

SWTrigal said...

Sounds like you are passionate in your faith Cody-I admire that.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cody. We should not take God out of our country, schools or courts.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!