May 31, 2007

Mays miles & weekly weight

My May miles aren't that impressive, I'm still in the transition period. I'll be picking up my milage mid June with the beginning of my base period. In early July I'll be going to Night shift at work and I'll really be able to pick up the milage then!!!! When I'll be getting off of work the sun will be coming out so I can train as long as I want! No time constraints due to the sun going down! Oh how glorious that will be!

Time trained this month 40 hrs 20 minutes
weights 4 hrs 20 min
Bike 244 miles
Run 29.4 miles
Run stairs 4.5 miles
Mountain bike 68.4 miles
Brick 74 miles
Race 62.4 miles

Weighed in this morning at 231 lbs. I weighed in at 238lbs two days ago, but I weighed in mid day and after a big meal. So that wasn't my true weight. I've been doing really well on the healthy eating (diet if you will). Eating frequent, nutritious, small meals. Although last night I did have a couple slices of the the low carb Papa Murphy's pizza. That's not ok because I'm slightly alergic to wheat products. When I eat wheat products it irritates my intestines and makes my body unable to absorb vitamins and minerals, although it is able to stiil absorb the calories (go figure). So since my body isn't absorbing the nutrients of my food my body thinks it's starving and I get these horrible cravings! That's when I over eat! I'm going to try to keep all gluten out of my diet from this point on. I'll let you know how it's going. 11 lbs and 5 months to my goal.

An update on my dog smelling up the house... I got busted, wife found out. When she got home the smell was gone, and she was clueless. But she got an email from one of her friends who found my blog. I have no clue how her friend found out about my blog, I didn't tell her. But the word got spread and I got busted. My wife's really kind hearted and just laughed it off so I got to sleep inside and in our own bed. Goodness I love that woman! And thanks for the comment and reminder athenadiaries!

Thanks for tuning in. I'm out!

3 comments:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Okay, big guy. You left us hanging on May 25th. WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE SKUNKED HOUSE!??

Podium quest said...

I forgot to post that didn't I.

I updated todays post.

Thank goodness for kind my hearted wife!

S. Baboo said...

A 7 pound variance...I'll say you had a big meal!

That's ok, my weight is all over the map too, one day I'm at 224 and in the next couple days i'm at 216. Unfortunatly I have been noticing an upward trend lately. I think I'm gaining real weight and not just daily fluctuations.

I really don't want to diet though!